Monday, August 17

Hi! My name is Naomi and I am going to be studying abroad for a semester in Italy with AFS Intercultural Programs. I can’t wait to be immersed in a whole new culture, live like a local, and share a bit about my home country as well. I hope to learn as much Italian as possible, explore the country, and make new friends and memories.

Throughout my 16 years of life, I have come to enjoy traveling and going on adventures, big and small. My life has had many ups and downs which have taught me to live life to the fullest and to work hard to make my dreams become a reality. I was inspired to do this because of a couple of friends who have studied abroad. I loved hearing all about the cultural differences and fascinating stories.

In order for me to have this incredible experience, it has a cost. I have been working hard, and will continue, to save money to fund my study abroad by working at part-time and babysitting. This, however, is not enough. You can help me out by using the sponsor an AFSer program. Sponsor an AFSer is an online fundraising tool provided by AFS-USA to allow potential contributors to make easy, secure, and non tax-deductable contributions to my AFS program fee. Any contribution, big or small, goes a long way and is greatly appreciated.

To keep up with how your investment (aka me) is doing, I will try to post frequently on this blog, put up some videos on youtube, and post photos of my trip on instagram. I look forward to sharing my Italian experience with everyone! 

To sponsor my AFS program, please click HERE or the Donate Now button on the right hand margin to make a non tax-deductible contribution directly to my AFS program account. Thank you so much for reading this! It would mean so much if you could forward this message to anyone else who you think might be interested in sponsoring my AFS experience. Grazie mille!

Edit: It seems that there has been some issues accessing the donation site, so if you are getting a pop-up window saying to put your username and password, press cancel and you should be able to access it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! My name is Naomi and I am going to be studying abroad for a semester in Italy with AFS Intercultural Programs. I can’t wait to be immers...